Are you ready to travel to the heart of nature? Sapadere Canyon, which is described as a natural wonder, is waiting for you in the east of Sapadere Village in Alanya District of Antalya . This magnificent canyon impresses with its length of 750 meters and a height of approximately 400 meters. It has further enhanced the beauty of the canyon with various investments. Sapadere Canyon is a must-visit tourism area with the walking path formed by the steel supports on the canyon at the source point of Sapadere Stream, the picnic area at the entrance of the canyon, and the country casino.
Sapadere Canyon Transportation :
Sapadere Canyon, which is in a very convenient location in terms of transportation, is 40 kilometers from Alanya and 175 kilometers from Antalya Airport. You can easily reach the canyon by the asphalt road that continues towards Demirtaş Town on the Alanya-Gazipaşa highway.
Hidden Paradise in Antalya: Waterfall and Platform together...
Another attraction point of Sapadere Canyon is the impressive waterfall located about 300 meters after the entrance of the canyon. This waterfall is located on a platform that was built using wood and steel building materials and was designed in a way that would not harm the environment.
Traditional Texture of Sapadere Village
Sapadere Canyon, which is the favorite of those who want to escape from the heat waves of Alanya in the summer months and cool off, is an ideal place to experience the unique beauties of nature. During your visit to the canyon, we recommend you to see the historical water mill and silk weaving workshop in Sapadere Village . And of course, don't forget to taste the fresh trout grown in its ice-cold waters! In this beautiful forest, you can leave the stress and noise of the city aside while sitting in the gazebos located by the water and taking in the fresh air.
Would you like to join Sapadere Canyon Tour ?
Sapadere Canyon Visiting Hours
Visiting Hours: You can visit Sapadere Canyon between 08:00-19:00.
Which Days Are Open to Visitors? It can be visited every day.
Sapadere Canyon entrance fee has been determined as 25 Turkish Liras in 2023 .
Would you like to go to Sapadere Canyon by having fun with Guided Safari Vehicles?
Alanya Sapadere Canyon Detailed Tour Plan
We will share with you what happened in Sapadere Canyon Tour , respectively.
- 🚍 1. Start of the tour: Pick up from the hotel at 09:00 in the morning and start the tour.
- 🌄 2. Journey towards Sapadere Canyon: Travel to the region where the canyon is located with a safari vehicle. Enjoy natural beauties and magnificent views.
- 🚶♂️ 3. Canyon trekking: Starting the trek along the canyon with a guide in Sapadere Canyon. Encountering waterfalls, natural pools and unique vegetation along the way.
- 📸 4. Photo break: Stopping at the most beautiful spots to take photos in the canyon.
- 🍽️ 5. Lunch: Lunch break at a restaurant where you can enjoy local delicacies.
- 🏊 6. Cooling in the natural pools: After the walk, the opportunity to cool off and rest in the natural pools in the canyon.
- 🌳 7. Free time: Free time to explore the environment and be alone with nature.
- 🚍 8. End of tour and return to hotel: Return to your hotel by bus after tour and end of tour.
Haven't you made a reservation for Alanya Sapadere Canyon Tour ?
Explore Sapadere Canyon with this unforgettable and exciting tour. Offering the opportunity to spend a perfect day for nature lovers, this tour offers you unique natural beauties and fascinating views.
Sapadere Canyon Important Information
- Tour duration: About 7-8 hours
- Content: Transportation, guide, lunch and entrance fees
- What to bring: Sunscreen, hat, water bottle, spare clothes, swimming gear and towel
Make unforgettable memories with Sapadere Canyon Safari Tour and leave yourself to the magic of nature. Contact us for your reservations and enjoy this unique experience!